Thursday 5 February 2009

Everything I do for this project seems to be going wrong lately. Hopefully have some more stuff to upload tomorrow. 

I have been looking at Sarah Moon's fashion photography but her pictures cross over into a mix of fine art and conceptual. Her style is unconventional, without of focus, dark tones and double exposures but I love the way it evokes more of a response from the viewer through the fact it does not explain its self. I have really been thinking about this when shooting but now the developing isn't going so well...

I will keep going with it and hopefully have some prints to show in a weeks time.
 

2 comments:

  1. You've hit the artistic wall! keep going your work is brilliant, haven't seen anyone do the things you do with your prints... maybe some more self portraits? have you tried working onto prints by etching it, burning etc then scanning it in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyouuu! I did experiment with singeing one of my prints and actually really liked it. might do it for my final pieces if I can get the actual print right! Only 5 days. stressssed.

    ReplyDelete